[Sugar-devel] Default Collaboration Server

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Mon Jan 18 18:35:01 EST 2016

Currently, ejabberd is used on the school server (with gabble). Does
this change mean that something must be done on the XO or schoolserver
to enable collaboration (it is now automatic)? So far as I know, the XO
uses salut for ad hoc links and gabble with ejabberd. Generally, if it
isn't broken, don't fix it.

Tony