[Sugar-devel] Getting a Load timeout for modules error in the console

mukund code mukund.code at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 12:43:50 EST 2016

Hi guys,

I am new to Sugar. I am currently going through the tutorial posted here:
https://developer.sugarlabs.org/activity.md.html

I created a sample activity(using exactly the same instructions given in
the tutorial). In the console, I noticed the following error:

Error: Load timeout for modules: webL10n
http://require.js.org/docs/errros.html#timeout
onError
onError
checkLoaded
(anonymous function)

I tried:
volo add webL10n

It gave me a 301 error.

I then tried:
volo add https://github.com/fabi1cazenave/webL10n

which successfully installed webL10n. But the error still appears in the
console.

Also, I am not able to load any dynamic content using mustache(despite
having a successful volo add) or console log out a statement when
"my-button" ( https://developer.sugarlabs.org/activity.md.html#first%20steps)
is clicked. Could anyone please help ?

Thanks!