[Sugar-devel] Regarding the GSOC 2016 Project

vishal.batchu vishal.batchu at students.iiit.ac.in
Mon Feb 29 14:09:30 EST 2016

Hello,

I would like to take up the 'Sugarizer Activity Set' project that was
mentioned on the ideas page for GSOC this year. I have worked with
Javascript, HTML, CSS before, here are some of the projects I have
worked on.

1)A version of the tangram game made entirely in javascript using
CocosJS-2D, https://github.com/erilyth/Tangram-Game
2)Moodify, and app for autistic children which can help them learn
about emotions, https://github.com/erilyth/Simon-Says-Game
3)A version of the Simon-Says game,
https://github.com/erilyth/Simon-Says-Game

The project seemed like a great way to get the activities to reach a
much larger audience using sugarizer. I have gone through the 3
activities (Moon, Speak and Fototoon) mentioned there thoroughly and
found them very interesting, especially the 'Speak' activity. I have
thought of a few ways in which they can be ported to JavaScript Sugar
Web activities and would like to work on them during this project and
add new features if possible later on.

Regards,
Vishal Batchu
(@erilyth)