[Sugar-devel] Browse as a GSoC 2016 Project

utkarsh Dhawan dhawanutkarsh at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 08:53:52 EST 2016

Hi,

I had a look into Epiphany in GNOME Web and I think that it follows quite a
straightforward approach. Although I didn't quite get the concept of
annotations and since I use Ubuntu I won't be able to test Edge. Could you
help me out with that.

Thanks

Thanking You,
Utkarsh Dhawan
(Developer/Student)

Note:Please Consider The environment before printing.