[Sugar-devel] Introduction and seeking information for GSOC participation

Soumen Ganguly soumendotganguly at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 13:00:25 EST 2016

Hello folks!

I am Soumen Ganguly, I will begin my Masters' studies from April at
Saarland University, Germany.

I have been looking into the Sugar labs GSOC'16 project proposal page and I
want to contribute to the Sugarizer project, specifically the Sugarizer
Activity Set and would like to work on it as a gsoc proposal. I have
followed the initial steps mentioned to get started with. I would be glad
to get further insights into the project.

Looking forward to being a part of this team.

cheers,
Soumen