[Sugar-devel] Spirolateral Development

Himanshu Arora himanshuarora171095 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 15:49:30 EST 2016

I tried making 120 degree turns. It works successfully. I have attached the
screenshots. Issue i face is the 120 game requires 6 user numbers. So
should i integrate it with 90 ones. How should i go about it? There are
quite  a lot of changes in the code for turns and increasing sprites for 6
user numbers.