[Sugar-devel] Need Assistance

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 09:48:55 EST 2016

In general, the way to proceed with fixing bugs is to make a clone of the
repository, make and test your bug fixes, and then make a pull request to
the original repository.

Specific to Turtle Blocks JS, you may want to also check out Music Blocks.
Lots of issues -- big and small -- to address.

-walter

On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 7:07 AM, yoshita arora <cravinghighs at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am a B.Tech Computer Science sophomore from India. I was going through
> the ideas page of Sugar and got to the "turtle blocks JS". I am familiar
> with HTML, CSS, JavaScript, JQuery and Ajax.
>
> I have successfully cloned and installed Sugar on my PC and now I want to
> start contributing. I have gone through all the links as suggested and have
> also had a look at the issues section of "Turtle Blocks JS". Can I please
> get some help on how to go about it?
> Could you please suggest some beginner bugs and issues that I could go
> about fixing?
>
> Also, Please suggest If there's anything else apart from "Turtle Blocks
> JS" that I could start contributing for.  Looking for the feedback.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Regards,
> Yoshita Arora.

Walter Bender