[Sugar-devel] Browse, vulnerable

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Tue Feb 2 22:17:06 EST 2016

Hi, James

What is needed to provide Browse with WebKit2? I spent almost a year
moving everything in Karma Learning System from Firefox (distributed
with some
releases of Sugar) to WebKit because that was introduced as the future
direction for Sugar. Naturally, I don't want to even think about
starting over again.
Is anyone working on this? Is this the long-term solution (e.g. good for
five+ years)?

Tony