[Sugar-devel] [SLOB] scheduling our next meeting

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 15:15:52 EST 2016

Welcome Lionel, Tony, and Sameer to the new Sugar Labs oversight board. And
welcome back Jose Miguel, Adam, and Claudia.

Daniel, Gonzalo, and Chris, many thanks for all that  you have done for the
Sugar Lab community. Your efforts and generosity are much appreciated.

Sam, Laura, and Ed, thank you for making the effort to become part of the
SL oversight board. I hope yo will participate even without a voting role.

Now that we have a new SLOB team, we need to find a regular time to meet.
We are spread across more time zones than in the past, so it may be a bit
more difficult to schedule a time that works for everyone (23UTC is great
for UY and the US East Coast, but less convenient in FR and the US West
Coast. And Tony is seemingly everywhere.

I suppose we could use technology to set up a survey to choose a time of
day, but perhaps the end points (Tony, Lionel, and Sameer) can narrow the
search space for us first.

Please discuss it.

regards.

-walter

PS: I will update the SLOB mailing list ASAP.
--
Walter Bender
Sugar Labs