[Sugar-devel] how to debug a sugar activity

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Sat Dec 31 04:33:27 EST 2016

Hi,

I don't know that I can help with the osbuild environment. In Sugar,
each sugar activity displays its output messages in the Log.activity.
Normally, when you start an activity in Sugar, it may stop with a
message xxx.activity did not start. In that case, the Log activity gives
at least hints to the problem. I have never seen a message in Sugar
saying an activity could not run.

Tony