[Sugar-devel] New activity

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Sat Dec 17 14:29:44 EST 2016

Naturally, a concern with Mario Bros. is that it is proprietary.
Generally, side scrollers are easier to implement
than 3D games. This could easily be done in either Python or Javascript.
However, so far we have not give our
users much help with text programming. Our emphasis has been on visual
programming with Turtle Blocks, Scratch,
and Etoys.

Tony