[Sugar-devel] Assistance with bug

Jouravlev, Aleksandr jouravla at dickinson.edu
Thu Dec 8 20:59:08 EST 2016

Hello,
We have been looking into Sugar for several weeks now and are currently looking into https://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/4939 from the bug tracker. We didn't receive any response from our comment we submitted on the bug tracker so we thought we might send an email out and see if that got any response. We are running Sugar 0.110 with Fedora 20 and we have confirmed this bug on our system. We are interested on working on this. We have examined the code base and think we have a base understanding of what is needed to fix it. We are looking into Vte and Gtk but we would like some advice/guidance/mentoring on how to continue fixing the bug.
Thanks,
Sasha & Marshall