[Sugar-devel] Fwd: Call to retire gstreamer-0.10

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 17:45:11 EST 2016

I have never been able to figure out how to get samples from GS1.0 the way
I get them from GS0.1 so I never updated measure. Any tips most welcome.

I did have a GS1.0 version of Record kicking around at one point but it
didn't take advantage of some OLPC XO features so it was never accepted. I
can try to resurrect that code.

-walter

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs