[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] [SLOBS] [SLOB] meeting reminder

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Fri Dec 2 13:56:43 EST 2016

On 02/12/16 12:36, Caryl Bigenho wrote:
> I don't know who is in charge,
Last time, you were in charge of the election.
> but they should have made sure they sent several reminders of
> deadlines to file for candidacy. In fact, was there ever an
> announcement sent out to all of the membership asking if they wish to
> run and giving deadlines and a timeline?
Are you being ironic? There obviously wasn't any.
> I didn't see even one. This has always been done in the past. It looks
> like someone is trying to rig the election!
That is a statement that shouldn't be done lightly. It casts doubt on
the process you yourself led last year.

I don't plan to volunteer this year. This has been made clear in prior
conversation but I thought it would be worth to state it publicly again.

Dave already gave an update on the current status.

Regards,
Sebastian