[Sugar-devel] [Systems] Alias For Developement!

Samson Goddy samsongoddy at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 6 08:20:57 EDT 2016

Yes that is true! I want to be sending as samsongoddy at sugarlabs.org. Currently my mail is linked to hotmail.com, I contact MS tech guys they told me to access the account outside hotmail.com in order to see the confirmation link. But if the @sugarlabs.org do not work with hotmail.com, i can switch to gmail, samsongoddy at gmail.com. So can you set it up for me!

Samson