[Sugar-devel] [support-gang] Screenshot of gnome desktop (OLPC OS)

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Fri Apr 29 22:21:11 EDT 2016

Hi, Dave

Not to my knowledge. This falls on the Gnome side.

Gimp is installed in the OLPC OS image and so this capability is available.

Your bigger question is where are the forums, faq and other customary
media for the community to communicate and support its user base?
This is part of the 'vision' question.

Tony