[Sugar-devel] Regarding working in font editor activity

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Fri Apr 29 15:49:15 EDT 2016

Hi Harshita!

Welcome!! :D

I've added you to the https://github.com/sugarlabs/font-editor-activity
repo, and Yash has added his proposal to the gh-pages branch. Please check
it out, set up a Sugar development environment, and try out the code in the
repo's master branch.

Also please see
http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/2016-April/052366.html with
some more details on the project :)

On 29 April 2016 at 15:35, Harshita Srivastava <srivastavalike at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello everyone :)
>
> I am Harshita Srivastava, a third year undergraduate. I am new to open
> source and quite enthusiastic to know more about it and work on exciting
> open source projects!  I am interested in the font editor activity and wish
> to work on it. All suggestions regarding the proceedings are welcome :)
>
> --
> Harshita Srivastava
> B.Tech Third Year
> Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur