[Sugar-devel] Discussion platform

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Wed Apr 27 19:12:02 EDT 2016

My understanding is that this discussion is properly on the Sugar Labs
site in the form of wiki pages which any registered member can
modify or discuss.

Sebastian is proposing a new method. Until that method achieves
consensus and Sugar Labs starts to migrate to the new method, I think
you will make more progress by using the current procedure.

IRC worked very well at OLE Nepal where the participants were all in the
same building. I have never found it helpful interacting with a
world-wide community because of the differences in timezones. Just my
experience.

Tony