[Sugar-devel] WebKit2 Browse - Download and Test

Utkarsh Tiwari iamutkarshtiwari at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 07:26:49 EDT 2016

Hi,
    The errors which I am facing happened when I pulled the 'webkit2'
branch from https://github.com/sugarlabs/browse-activity.git I switched to
that branch and ran the browse. While tryig to access a page(like google.com),
browse is taking a lot of time and doesnt load the pages at all and
generates the log with the mentioned errors in the previou reply.

What would you all suggest me to do if I want to integrate a new feature
into the browse? Shall I modify the 'webkit2' (it contains BROWSE-158
version I guess..) branch or shall I simply push the PR to 'master' branch?

And where can I find the Browse-157.2?

Thanks,
Utkarsh