[Sugar-devel] WebKit2 Browse - Download and Test

Sam Parkinson sam.parkinson3 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 02:43:57 EDT 2016

Hi Tony,

157.2 is not a very big release.  If you're not testing the WebKit2
port, it is probably not helpful for finding bugs in the webkit2 port.

If you're involved in a deployment using comodity hardware, this is
probably something that you want to look into.  While webkit2 is a big
change, it is very important from a security and web-compatibility
perspective.  Webkit1 is like internet explorer 8 - it hasn't been
updates for like the last 5 years!

Thanks,
Sam