[Sugar-devel] Sugar On Broadway?

Manash Raja mpdmanash at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 19:31:38 EDT 2016

> You were? Awesome! Did you have to further patch sugar-toolkit-gtk3?

I didn't have to do any further edits than your two patches.

I wonder if running the full shell is really desirable on a browser. It
> sounds difficult as it handles a lot of X11 specifics.

Ya, the jarabe.main is failing while handling jarabe.screen . Maybe we can
have a modified jarabe.main to be run only with broadwayd which doesn't
handle much of X11 and simple creates a GTK window for the desktop.