[Sugar-devel] slider puzzles

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Mon Apr 25 00:54:01 EDT 2016

I could find six: Browse, Log, Read, Record, Terminal,  and Write in 13.2.5.

ASLO is 'curated'. To add a an activity requires authentication. An
activity is considered experimental until
it has been reviewed by a curator.

More importantly, if a Sugar user wants to use Frotz, the source is ASLO
not github. Developers use github but that
is not where our user base is likely to look.

Tony