[Sugar-devel] About bug: No indicator when headphones are plugged in #4906

Sam Parkinson sam.parkinson3 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 16:59:11 EDT 2016

Hi Manash,

GNOME has a feature to do the same thing [1].  They seem to use an
abstracted library called "GVC" to do all the volume stuff.  But
ultimately, it is just talking to pulse audio.  We also talk to pulse
audio through SugarExt, so hopefully that is helpful.

Thanks,
Sam

[1]
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-shell/commit/?id=784b04b191022b3b4e349ed123a2976ccb4007bb