[Sugar-devel] Vision

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Wed Apr 20 22:53:42 EDT 2016

Hi, Dave

I couldn't agree more. I offered to help support a test James requested.
His response was an attack on me. It is really hard to keep focus on the
positive underlying discussions. Again, I should have applied the 24hour
rule. I apologize.

In this case the need for an image is also specific. By having an image
on an SD card, my XO-1 can retain its early installed release for
comparison with the sd card install.

Tony