[Sugar-devel] Regarding GSoC proposal

Sam Parkinson sam.parkinson3 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 17:04:08 EDT 2016

Hi Utkarsh,

It's probably fine.  I think that it is something that you can Tony
(Tony is your mentor right?) can talk about and decide on.

The *spirit* of the rules about proposal changing seem to be:

1)  ensuring that the student continues on a proposal that they are
engaged in
2)  ensuring that the proposal is still the same proposal that the
community thought was important (and therefore chose it for the GSoC)

I would think that screen shot popup is fine for this, but ask your
mentor

Thanks,
Sam