[Sugar-devel] GSoC 2016 Website Redesign

Venketesh Mahapatra mahapatra.venketesh at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 14:20:45 EDT 2016

​​
agreed, but if we can use instantsearchJS with Mozilla add-ons then it
would be great.
https://community.algolia.com/instantsearch.js/documentation/#starrating
Also we can use readthedocs with custom sphinx theme for documentation
features in readthedocs:
1. provides github integration
2. Auto Updating
3. docs in multiple languages(.po files)
4. provides building multiple versions
5. pdf generation
6. full-text search across all of the pages search indexing

--
Venketesh Mahapatra
ᐧ