[Sugar-devel] Issue tracking on Github?

Vishal Batchu vishalvenkat71 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 09:21:50 EDT 2016

Hi Dave,

When I started contributing to SugarLabs initially, I faced a similar
problem. Searching for activities on Github, gitorious and then searching
for bugs on trac etc. It would be great if it could all be moved to a
single place where it can be accessed easily.

Since there is a conflict among the members between the 2 solutions
proposed, is it possible to let the developer community know why you,
Walter and James are in favour of solution 1 whereas Devin and Sam are in
favour of solution 2? That way we would also know about the problems that
each of them would give rise to (if there are any), and could help us
decide better.

Personally, I prefer solution 1.

Thanks,
Vishal