[Sugar-devel] Any js related beginner bugs that I can work on

Love Mehta lovemehta.me at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 04:59:39 EDT 2016

I was feeling really dumb after not being able to find any bugs I could
work on.

As James Suggested to implement Implode and Pippy , I have already included
Implode under my GSoC proposal (Learn For Fun- Sugar Activity), So I think
I will go with trying to implement pippy for now.

Thanks James and Tony,

Love