[Sugar-devel] All Things Open

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Tue Apr 19 19:33:42 EDT 2016

My impression last year is that there were numerous tracks and education
topics were welcome. Agreed the audience is business-oriented. Actually,
this is probably an advantage as a target for the message that Sugar is
alive and well and continues to support education on the other side of
the divide.

According to the announcement, this year's conference will be in NC (I
believe Red Hat is a major sponsor).

One thought is to arrange for Lionel Laske as the speaker on Sugarizer.

Tony