[Sugar-devel] GSoC 2016 Website Redesign

Sam P. sam at sam.today
Mon Apr 18 18:21:45 EDT 2016

Hello,

I tested your website in portrait on my phone.  Many of the text columns looked a little small.  Please try to test with that too.

When I went to your site, it seemed to be lacking in content.  Please don't add dummy text now and do content later.  Content is genuinely the most important.  No matter how nice your design is, no new visitor will be able to get what sugarlabs is by looking at your site - it simply doesn't say it!

The pictures and design are only as important as they are good at pushing our message.  Please consider pushing a message - telling a story and having a conversation.

Thanks,
Sam