[Sugar-devel] Sugar-Server enhancement

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Wed Apr 13 19:50:17 EDT 2016

OLE Nepal has from the beginning registered the server at each
connection eliminating the registration option from the main menu. A
second registration recognizes that the laptop is registered and takes
no action.

Moving from one server to another causes a 'known hosts' issue. This can
be cleared by 'rm -rf ~/.ssh/known_hosts.'

While registering does show the server in the network section (and
clearing the entry enables registration - needed before registration
again), the registration
process sets up the /library/users directory for the laptop serial
number and thus enables Journal backup.

Tony