[Sugar-devel] Sugar-Server enhancement

Jerry Vonau me at jvonau.ca
Wed Apr 13 14:33:50 EDT 2016

Just had a thought, SoaS might have the collaboration server already set in
the control-panel -> network, this is different from XOs that have this
field blank. Having that field populated would cause jabber_server to
override the predefined _REGISTER_URL in
src/jarabe/desktop/schoolserver.py.

I would ensure that logging is enabled, collaboration server is blank, and
try registration again. Should that fail the logs would be useful to have a
look at.

Jerry