[Sugar-devel] Screenshot feature [GSoC Project]

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Apr 12 21:05:57 EDT 2016

You're wandering off-topic again, Tony.

The question at hand is whether the new screenshot dialog from Utkarsh
should be styled like the wireless password dialog, or styled like My
Settings.

Once that question is resolved in a DESIGN discussion on sugar-devel@,
then Utkarsh will have certainty for how to proceed, the pull request
will be updated, and the change merged.

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/