[Sugar-devel] Sugar Developer Group

Ishan Sharma ishan28mkip at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 13:09:25 EDT 2016

Hi,

I am from BITS Pilani, India. I have contributed for sugar labs in past,
currently I am developing a better version of turtle blocks 3D JS.

Me and some other enthusiasts from BITS Pilani(We love the idea of creating
educational applications) have created a group in which students help each
other in contributing to open source organizations. Having prior experience
in Sugar Labs I thought about working on some Sugar Labs projects this
summer.

We are planning on bug fixes and individual contributions but we were also
thinking of taking up two projects, one in python and one in JavaScript for
this summer.

Can someone from the community guide us as to which projects to work on?

*Why we want to do this?*
Like most developers, we also feel strongly for open source but in online
communities we found that setting up face to face meetings to help each
other out were difficult. So we thought why not create our own small
community which is part of the bigger open source community.

Kind Regards,
Ishan Sharma
JavaScript Developer