[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] [SLOBS] Action needed on two issues

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Mon Apr 11 09:53:00 EDT 2016

Hi Laura!

Thanks for the spreadsheet - this is great!

On 10 April 2016 at 23:57, Laura Vargas <laura at somosazucar.org> wrote:

> According to the published numbers (I'm attaching a Spreadsheet with the
> information published by you) for the last 4 years, ~80% (USD$26,400) of
> expenses are related to promotional travels/activities of a very reduced
> group of members.

Who are those members, and where did they go?

What was the $2,390 of promotion in 2012 spent on?

What is inside the "Liabilities, Credit Cards" row of spending that each
year is around $7-8k?

Why does "Income:Sugar:Donations" near the top and "Donated To [Software
Freedom] Conservancy" differ?

Cheers
Dave