[Sugar-devel] Python is good - don't waste time (was Re:The future of Sugar on XO-1s)

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Sat Apr 9 20:30:59 EDT 2016

El 09/04/16 a las 09:41, Lionel Laské escribió:
> Sugarizer OS will take the place of the Google/Amazon Launcher so
> users will be able to launch both Sugarizer and Android application.

Interestingly, this is a feature that Sugar on GNU/Linux still lacks. A
"sugarizing" stub is still necessary for running standard GNU/Linux apps.

> I'm specifically interested by Android version of GCompris and Scratch JR.
You should add TuxPaint to your list. There are others with learning
potential depending on age and focus: MineTest, Game of Life, Hydra
Slayer, Constellations. Piano, Accordion. Pixelesque...