[Sugar-devel] Sugar on Facebook app(Sugarizer)(sugar activities))

Ifeanyi Peter ifeanyipeter42 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 11:28:08 EDT 2016

Still on the issue of Marketing, I think a website integration will also help in driving traffic to SugarLabs. A ad-like advertisement on our personal blogs or website will help also. Not saying we should venture into buying spaces for ads (unless necessary).
I will work on the designing aspect but to encrypt the images so that if click will return to SugarLabs webpage, the coding team can help with that. Don't know if anyone is with me.
- Ifeanyi