[Sugar-devel] [Marketing] Sugar on Facebook app(Sugarizer)(sugar activities))

Ignacio Rodríguez nachoel01 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 10:57:12 EDT 2016

As Facebook user, I think that Sugarizer wouldn't have success.
What I mean, when I look through Facebook "market", I try to find
games that my friends play, so it can be more ¿cool?.

Probably if we publish Sugarizer it would have 50-200 monthly users.
I prefer to use sugarizer in it official website, or just sugar..

idk,
that is what I think

Sorry for my bad english :3

Grettings