[Sugar-devel] Sugar on Facebook app(Sugarizer)(sugar activities))

samson goddy samsongoddy at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 7 10:47:50 EDT 2016

I will be happy to work with you on that.

From: sanchit.bansal_ug18 at ashoka.edu.in
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 16:38:18 +0530
Subject: Re: [Sugar-devel] Sugar on Facebook app(Sugarizer)(sugar activities))
To: walter.bender at gmail.com
CC: samsongoddy at hotmail.com; holt at unleashkids.org; marketing at lists.sugarlabs.org; sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org; lionel at olpc-france.org; tony_anderson at usa.net

I can certainly help with directing a lot of traffic to our facebook page as well as other social media accounts, I will start right away if everyone's willing.
I propose to incorporate a social media feed on our website to increase the interactivity here.
I am also working on the redesigning the website project from GSoC and I would love you guys to give me feedback on this design I have thought of for the main website: http://sanchitbansal.xyz/GSoC. This is just initial idea, I will update a lot of stuff in coming days.