[Sugar-devel] Commencing work and understanding work of Music Widgets (4 new widgets)

Rohan Mahajan rohanmahajanrocks at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 05:48:27 EDT 2016

Hello Everyone,

My name is Rohan Mahajan, and I am an applicant this year for GSoC 16 for
Music Widgets activity.

I have studied the code of the Sugar activity and have tried to make
changes all the while understanding its working and functionalities.

I really need someone to point me in the right direction now, as to where
to start with the work related to the activity set* or* to start with the
bugs. I say that with respect to prospects in GSoC as well as long term
contribution goals.

Apart from that, I'd really like a session with the users, as to why they
use the software and what are their expectations, hence creating a cohesive
network and helping to become a long term contributor to Sugar.

Side note to Devin, being a Music professional, I wished if you could give
me some pointers to the project vision.

Thank You

Regards
Rohan Mahajan