[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Save as feature

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon Apr 4 18:40:56 EDT 2016

I agree, Sam.

We've been through a save-as debate before.

We need community consensus on function.  There is no consensus yet.

I won't be accepting this change into my OLPC branch unless there is a
way to turn it off; because that's what I'd be doing on OLPC OS.

It looks like this is a task wanted by a minority of deployers.

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/