[Sugar-devel] Need help with sugar-toolkit-gtk3

Utkarsh Tiwari iamutkarshtiwari at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 07:38:10 EDT 2016

Hi,
   Whenever we start an activity from homeview, it gets registered in
the Journal (through datastore.write()).

 I have inspected the activity.py file but there is someplace else
besides activity.py where the datastore is being modified(activity
instance is being added). I need to figure this out to implement the
"Save As" feature to intervene the datastore.write() call so that user
could provide the activity name. Could anyone please  point me in the
right direction?

Thanks,
Utkarsh Tiwari