[Sugar-devel] Screenshot feature [GSoC Project]

Utkarsh Tiwari iamutkarshtiwari at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 03:57:57 EDT 2016

Hi Sam,
            This feature will actually help the user modify the name
of the screenshot at the very moment he captures it (like what happens
in Ubuntu). In case of Journal, the user might forget later for what
purpose he took that screenshot since the default name "Screenshot of
X" doesn't convey much meaning and it's kind of tiring to navigate to
the Journal from an activity to just change a name.

This feature was requested my Mr. Tony Anderson so I started working on it.

Thanks,
Utkarsh Tiwari