[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Background selection in Journal

Ignacio Rodríguez ignacio at sugarlabs.org
Mon Sep 28 19:05:15 EDT 2015

So, I'm working on this right now.

But I'm stuck at ObjectChooser part.. I can create it, but it takes
too much time for appear (I mean, more than normal.. Maybe it doubles
the time.), and I suspect that it doesnt have focus

Im testing the code in a XO-4..
(I don't have sugar build in this laptop, and I don't have the space
required for install it)

Here is my current code [1]
Also it would be good if I can get tips to where insert the "Choose
from journal" button.

[1] (branch background2)  https://github.com/i5o/sugar/tree/background2
Greetings,
Ignacio