[Sugar-devel] how to remove WiFi credential/history from Sugar?

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon Sep 28 05:59:25 EDT 2015

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 03:59:38PM -0400, Adam Holt wrote:
> But I finally got it!  WiFi password was ALSO cached in:
>
>    /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/keys-WAN

You're not using an OLPC build, the latest is based on Fedora 18, and
Fedora 18 does not do this.

You're using something much later than Fedora 18.  Care to share?
There are probably others who may benefit from a working build more
recent than Fedora 18.

(After Fedora 18, Network Manager was changed to store connections
differently.)

So your question wasn't really anything to do with Sugar, in the end,
since Sugar uses Network Manager to store connections.

Sugar does lack a scripted method to discard network history.  That
would be an interesting feature to have!

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/