[Sugar-devel] [support-gang] how to remove WiFi credential/history from Sugar?

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Fri Sep 25 14:54:12 EDT 2015

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 1:56 PM, Paul Fox <pgf at laptop.org> wrote:

> try:
>     cd /etc
>     sudo grep -R <network-name> .

It responds, as expected:
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-WAN:ESSID=<network-name>

>     cd /home/olpc
>     sudo grep -R <network-name> .

No results at all.  I ran "find . -name *<network-name>*" from both places
as well.

Profound mystery!  Somewhere in the bowels of Fedora presumably?  To
triple-check all assumptions, I've rebooted many times and the
very-much-passworded WiFi auto-connects every time.  (Auto-connected from
Sugar anyway, though not auto-connecting from Gnome seemingl, when I tried
rebooting from Gnome back into Gnome).

--
Unsung Heroes of OLPC, interviewed live @ http://unleashkids.org !