[Sugar-devel] Introduction

samson goddy samsongoddy at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 9 09:15:34 EDT 2015

Hello Roshan, Welcome to sugarlabs. Here are some links http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Welcome_to_the_Sugar_Labs_wiki https://developer.sugarlabs.org/ also here is our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/SugarLabs/. This links will guild you on what to do. If you have any question please ask!!!!!!

Samson