[Sugar-devel] Image Processing using three.js and ANNs

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 09:23:50 EDT 2015

Hi Sneha,
Probably you know more about the probabilities of ANNs than us
I needed google to know the acronym meaning :)
What use you image can have related to education?
By example, can recognize images?
Could be used to recognize letters written by a kid?
By example to help a kid learn to write

Gonzalo

On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 11:30 PM, Sneha Mohanty <sm21483 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am planning to do my final year Undergraduate project on the topic
> "Image Processing using three.js and ANNs" .
>
> Is there a way that someone can suggest , where the above topic can be
> implemented *usefully* in the sugar environment ?
>
> Please do let me know.
>
> Regards,
> Sneha

Gonzalo Odiard