[Sugar-devel] Bug 1240354 - SoaS live x86_64 20150706 does not login from live system user

Martin Abente martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 12:38:50 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

I rebuilt 0.106.0 packages from fc23 source rpms, for fc22 x86_64. It works
fine, so it definitely not something with Sugar. It makes sense since
nothing changed in SugarExt.

Now, this might be something with fc23, but is it on build time or run
time? Ideas? Maybe something related to gobject instrospection?

tch.

Refs:
[1] http://people.sugarlabs.org/~tch/tests/fedora22/