[Sugar-devel] Sugar-install-bundle in 13.2.5 is slooow

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Tue Sep 1 12:07:38 EDT 2015

Hi, Gonzalo

I am learning a lot about debugging Sugar that may be useful going
forward. I tried enabling logging as below. However, I am not sure which
log you are
referring to. The only stdout was notice that the bundle was installed.
Strangely, I did not get the normal unzip list of files. I also didn't
get the normal
mimetype excluded message. The Log activity log for the shell and
Terminal activity does not show any relevant output.

Tony